Saturday, October 9, 2010

30 Bags in 30 Days - Days Twenty-Eight, Twenty-Nine and Thirty

This is the last post for the 30 bags challenge. I did it, although I don't have a picture of bag Twenty-Nine, but I can't put off writing this post any longer. For Bag Twenty-Eight, I made an extra-large tote out of a green plaid tablecloth...

For Bag Twenty-Nine, I made a reusable grocery bag with an appliqued flower (no picture, but maybe I will edit this post later). . . and here it is . . .


And finally, leading up to the last bag, I have been trying to figure out what I should make since I wanted it to make one bag to end all bags, I couldn't quite figure out what I wanted to do, and then, it turned out that my niece and nephew (who are 5 and 8) were staying with us for Day 30, so I figured I wouldn't get any bag done, much less a spectacular bag. But then, on Day 30, we woke up and the kids started asking about my sewing machine and I showed them how it works. My niece grabbed a bunch of small scraps of fabric and designed a bag that I sewed together for her and, tada! Bag 30.

And for fairness and sibling equity, here is a picture of my nephew with his new pillow, "Pilly."


No comments:

Post a Comment